We are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018). This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect online?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information that you provide to us via the website Contact page for the purpose of asking for information, arranging communication, registering with us for coaching, etc.;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our Site News;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to:
- communicate with you in regard to regard to answering questions about the coaching services we provide and arranging coaching sessions;
- send you the free resources you sign up for and to let you know if there are any other materials which pertain to that subject which may be of interest to you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic and/or customises content when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, or to play a video from a Post (we do not host video content ourselves), you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Using your online personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide securely.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet, including emails.
Controlling your personal information
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- by opting out of any mailings.
- by asking that information you have provided via our Contact page or other communications is deleted/destroyed.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible (see below).